Are you looking for an app to create free cartoon animations that you can use on your smartphone? The most appropriate application for this is called flipclip. Created by Oracle, an American multinational computer technology corporation, the app has been downloaded 4.5 million times worldwide.
Features of Flipaclip
- You can quickly draw 2D animations using the simple drawing tools available here. You can use Samsung S and Sonar Pen to draw animation.
- You can add texts to the animation using different fonts.
- You can use up to 30 frames per second.
- Customize your canvas size up to 1920 x 1920.
- If you use the app for free, you can add up to 3 layers.
- You can also attach voiceovers or music clips to your animation video.
- Export your project as MP4 or GIF. It is also supporting PNG sequences with transparency.
- You can share the video instantly to any social media platform you want.
How to install Flipaclip on Android?
For this, you have to follow some special steps.
- In the protection settings, choose download from the Unknown origins and allow that. This is because a specific permit is expecting to place a third-party application on an android smartphone.
- Open Google search engine and search for flipaclip apk file. Select its official website from the list of results and download the latest version.
- This apk file is only 36 megabytes in size. Once downloaded, hit on the “install” switch and install the apk file.
How to install Flipaclip on PC?
You already know that you need to use an android emulator to install apk on a computer. Although there are many emulators, today, I choose the Nox app player.
- You have to download the free Nox app player, start the installation process, and install it correctly.
- We must first create our account in the emulator. You can use Gmail for that.
- Then download the actual apk file of Flipaclip from a trusted website and drag it into the Nox app player.
- You can use this application a few seconds after the end of the installation process.
How to use the Flipaclip?
- To start a new design, we will click on the plus button to create a new project. First, give a name to your project. Then we can choose a background for our animation. Finally, you can select different canvas sizes and FPS.
- Use the simple tools available here to draw anything you want. The app will give you a little guide on how to use these tools when you start drawing.
- When finished drawing, click on the three-dot marks on the top right and select “Make Movie.”
- Tap on the Export button to save your animated movie as MP4, GIF, or PNG.
Is Flipaclip free for use?
- Although You can use this application for free, it is more effective if you use the pro version.
Can I use the Flipaclip Offline?
- You can use this app without using the internet.
Is flipaclip Available for PC?
- flipaclip has not officially created a computer version. But you can use this application on your computer using an android emulator software.